Monday, May 23, 2011

Greeley Week 46

Hello Everyone!
Hope you all have had a great week! Elder Samiu and I have been getting along great. We've been working hard looking for people to teach and contacting old investigators. So far nothing really cool to report yet. We did have a really good tracing experience on Tuesday though. We both felt at different times that it would be a good idea to tract around a members home and when we did we had a lot of good visits and even got invited in a couple doors and got contact info for future meetings. We'll see how that all works out.

Well this week we have our mission president’s last zone conference. That means we have to clean our car for inspections and prepare to possibly be called on to present trainings for the zones. Should be fun. It’s crazy because when president Ely goes home I hit my year mark. I can’t believe I have been out this long! The other day someone said in not that green cause I’ve been out so long but I don’t feel well-oiled yet. I guess it better that I stay humble anyway. This work is great and I’ve definitely changed a lot into something better. I’m actually finally about to finish Jesus the Christ by James Talmage that I started months ago. I only read with my free time which isn't a lot. I’m on page 740 and it amazing. Well life is great and I hope that everything is good in the real world too! Bye. 

No comments:

Post a Comment