Monday, February 21, 2011

Westminster - Week 32

HAPPY VALINTINES DAY!

I got word from President Ely this week that I will be training another new missionary starting tomorrow. That came as a complete surprise because that means that Elder Martinha would no longer be my companion. In fact he is being sent to an area that was closed and he and his new companion will reopen it and he's will be on bikes. Somewhere along the line President Ely must have got the impression that Elder Martinha know what he is doing. It was probably because he such a great trainer, ha-ha just kidding. So that leaves me in the Westminster area to do the same thing I did last transfer but at least I have been able to already set up a bunch of appointments. This training of a new companion is going to be great because I’m not nearly as nervous as last time.

I tried to attach some pictures of us wearing our Valentine’s Day ties that Elder Martinha mom sent us. Their so perfectly pink! I look down and can almost taste bubble gum. I hope that everyone is having a great week and I’ll talk to you all soon to tell about my new companion. Tons o love!

-Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment