Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Westminster - Week 30

Hello my favorite family!
This week we have been spoiled rotten.  Elder Martinha and I have been lobbying for a bike rack put on the Chevy Malibu that we have been driving but the mission had an even better idea.  Were now the proud drivers of one of the two 2011 FORD FUSIONs, it’s pretty intense. The car also came with a bike rack which we immediately started taking advantage of. The night before we got the new car Elder Martinha got his Enya CD in the mail and we have been jamming out to that all week in our new car too. We also got brand new keyboard slide phones for all the missionaries. It was also super warm for most of the days this week but it is snowing today but expect to be in the 50s by next weekend. I kind of like Colorado weather. Like I said, we have been spoiled.
This week we also set one of our investigators for baptism in the next few weeks! She said yes and Elder Martinha and I are pretty excited to see how it all pans out. She’s set for the 20th so just three weeks away! Life is great as a missionary and I love my ward and my companion and all the cool things we get to do. I hope you all have a great week and I love you all!

 -Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment