Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Fort Collins - Week 19

Hello everyone,
I don’t have a lot of time but this has been a pretty good week. Elder Brandenburg and I have been blessed a bunch with a couple people this week that just wave us down wanting talk about Jesus and stuff! Sadly we had to pass one of them off to the single adult missionaries but that’s okay. We also taught 23 lessons! That’s usually pretty hard but we just had a great week.
Oh yeah remember last week how I said that is still hadn’t snowed yet? Well it did the next day! We didn’t really remember what cold was supposed to feel like so we just bundled ourselves up with tons of layers. I look back and realize that we were just wimpy summer guys, now it’s time to embrace the cold! But don’t worry I still remember my boy scout skills with staying warm, mittens have less surface area and you can always wear pjs under your pants, no problem. Well I’ve got to go. I hope everything is great back home wherever that might be. ttyl!
--
-Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment