Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Fort Collins - Week 8

Hey everyone!
This week has been so great. I think we found more people to teach in the past 7 days than the past six weeks. This guy Ben met with us on Tuesday and just wanted us to answer all the really great questions. He has been using mormon.org to research the church and he really thinks that this church has what he needs. He is only 27 and has a 3 year old daughter and is a single dad. He called us the day after we met him and we talked for almost 2 hours on the phone and then again the next day and then we met him again the next day! He is awesome.
We have been truly blessed for our efforts the past few weeks and the members of the ward are recognizing that and even commenting on it. I love serving here and btw, Elder shearer and I are companions for another 6 weeks! It is awesome. I wish I had more time to write but i have to go. Have a great week and I’ll keep you updated on all that great things happening. Thank you all for your prayers.
 
-Elder Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment